XCP2 Deployment Error

MelT
edited January 2, 2014 in Documentum #1

Hi everyone,

I am having this error when I deploy my application with xCP Designer 2.0.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.emc.xcp.builder:xcp-deploy:1.0.6:run (xcp-deploy) on project a1: Xcp mojo executing command 'xcp-deploy' for project 'a1' failed unexpectedly: Deployment of project 'a1' failed -> [Help 1]

The jar is present in my .m2 repository folder.

Does anyone have an idea of what could be the cause of this error please? I have also attached my log file for any further information.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mel

Tagged:

Comments

• christopher.imes
    edited August 31, 2013 #2

Please consider moving this question as-is (no need to recreate) to the proper forum for maximum visibility.  Questions written to the users' own "Discussions" space don't get the same amount of attention and questions can go unanswered for a long time.

You can do so by selecting "Move" under ACTIONS along the upper-right.  Then search for and select: "Documentum" (Developer Network) which would be the most relevant for this question.

• MelT
    edited September 5, 2013 #3

Any updates please?

This error seems to come up very often during deployment of an xCP2 application.

Thanks.

Mel

• vgrguricin
    edited January 2, 2014 #4

You should check if all the services are started. Usually when some of the services are not running then you are not able to deploy.