Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
radio button
elikesha
HI Loz,
thanks for the reply,
I'll explain my problem more clearly.
I want to create.
think I have a 2 radio buttons email and address. we should only enter one and not both. after selecting the email radio button then email field will be enabled and address field remain disable.
I hope now problem is clear.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Lozza
Hiya,
You can click "Reply" within the thread. You've just created a new thread - oops.
Yes, FormAPI is your friend and will achieve what you want. Do try to work it through for yourself though, from reading the documentation, coming back here if you get stuck. It's much more rewarding that way!
Thanks, best of luck.
Loz
kaalraa
Please dont create new post for every reply. Just click on reply and proceed with the same thread.
This thread stands invalid as it is in continuation of Elikesha's earlier thread.
~ aks