Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwodstart syntax
Ottawa_IWOV
Hi -
I am trying to invoke iwodstart with an OD configuration that is inside a folder within the /conf directory. I keep getting errors when I run this deployment. But once I move it to the root of /conf it works fine.
e.g. <odhome>/bin/iwodstart samples/customer/website -k ....
Is the /conf dir assumed? Or do I have to specify it as well?
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
what OD version do you have?
In OD5 the od config xml files have to be located in /conf,
in OD6(.0.2 ?) you can create subfolders below /conf.
Regards
Stefan
Migrateduser
No, the conf directory is assumed. So, if your conf resided right in the conf directory, you would call the command as:
iwodcmd start conf_name -k ...
However, if you had the configuration nested one directory, let's say, your command would resemble the following:
iwodcmd start dir1/conf_name -k ...
Dave
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
Ottawa_IWOV
I am using 5.6 SP1, so I guess I am SOL until we upgrade to 6.x
Thanks,
nipper
I am using 5.6 SP1, so I guess I am SOL until we upgrade to 6.x
Yea, since this was new functionality in 6.X, it is a good guess that it won't work in 5.6
BTW, this will not work if you have a 6.X sender deploying to a 5.6 receiver. So if you want to
use this, you need to put 6 on your receivers as well.
HTH
Andy