Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Backingstore from Solaris to Linux ?
nipper
I am investigating a Linux install. Customer has Solaris. I know the backingstore from DOS to Unix does not work. What about within flavors of Unix ? If the users are the same (LDAP) can I copy iwstore from Unix and expect it to work on Linux ? This is not planned until the 6.7 release of TS on Linux.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I'm following this thread and perhaps am just as disappointed that no one has responded as yet. Maybe a call to support would do it -- if so, please post the response for those of us who are interested!
Dave
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
mike_jaixen
For what it's worth, I discussed this with our sales engineer and Engineering this past summer, and they said that migrating the iwstore from one flavor of UNIX to another wouldn't matter.