Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Replicant Index
BlackNight
Hi All,
I am using TeamSite 6.5 in Solaries
I Can somebody tell me how can I get the Replicant index from a Replicant in any instance.
For an example lets say I have a Replicant list of 10 containg only a radio button. (ie 10 radio buttons). Lets say I click a radio button in the 5th Replicant then there should be a pop up displayed by saying "You have clicked no 5". If I click the 8th Replicant then there should be a pop up displaying by saying "You have clicked no 8". Can somebody Tell me how to write that Java Script to get the Replicant index of a current selected item.
Thanks and Regards
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nidhi_Agrawal
This thread may help out you..
"
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEMPLATING&Number=68016&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1"
Nidhi..
jbonifaci
You need to get it from the item name. If you do a .getItemName() on the itemObject in your onChange event, it will look like "replicantName[5]" or "replicantName[8]".
~Jeff