Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Refresh the DCT navigation tree
kshitiz
Hi,
Im using TS6.5.
In one of my DCT, I've a drop-down which displays some value.
onChange
of this item I'm making certain set of items visible or invisible using
IWDatacapture.getItem('...').setVisible(true/false)
. The problem that I'm facing is the navigation tree on Left Hand Frame in Data Capture Form doesn't get refreshed. i.e. It show all the items whether they are visible or invisible.
Can anyone throw some pointers to resolve this issue.
Kshitiz Sharma
BT Wholesale | CMS
Mahindra British Telecom
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
hide the navigation tree?
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
kshitiz
I can't hide the navigation tree. The users need this.
Isn't there any way to refresh the navigation tree? In 5.5.2
IWDatacapture.refresh()
used to refresh the whole form. Can't it be done similarly in 6.5?
Kshitiz Sharma
BT Wholesale | CMS
Mahindra British Telecom