Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Can I delete files on source after deployment?
Herman
Hi,
I want to delete files(in the temp folder) on the source server after deploy succussly,
How can i make it?
Who can give me example,thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
DNR?
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Herman
Yes, I use DNR,
but i don't know how to delete files and foders in the Forder(AAA)
I write a delete.bat--->
del C:\AAA
but this way can't delete forders and will ask me yes or no to delete file,
I have no "deltree" to use,
or Use Perl script to delete all files in c:\AAA ??
any idea?
Adam Stoller
If you've got perl where you're running your DNR - look at File:
ath::rmtree()
I beleive there's a DOS command, or flag, that allows you to remove the complete directory tree too - but I'm biased towards perl
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com