Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
adding sftp to iw-perl
Christophe
Hi all,
I'm trying to add sftp module to iw-perl on W2k platform.
I added sftp, ssh and some other libs under vendor/lib, and when I try to run a sample script, it stops on an entry point that cant be found in Perl58.dll.
I can't replace this dll by the one I have in activeperl as this causes ContentCenter not to work properly.
Any idea ?
Christophe
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
You should put all of your user added libraries to site/lib not vendor/lib. That way, they won't be messed around by Interwoven during upgrades etc.
What is the specifc error?.. Have you tried to search the exact error on google?
What are the full package names?.. Have you met all the requirements for those modules?
John Cuiuli