Hello,
I've been attempting to get SSI's working in Teamsite so it can be used when previewing files. I've gone through much of the documentation on the matter and I'm trying to get a simple SSI command in a WORKAREA to run:
The file is ssitest.shtml:
<html>
<head></head>
<body>
<!--#echo var="DATE_GMT"-->
</body>
</html>
We use iPlanet, and I've followed all of the instructions to update our iplanet configs.
Once completed, I end up iplanet starting with the following response:
Status:
[https-teamsiteServer]: iPlanet-WebServer-Enterprise/6.0SP4 B07/17/2002 14:04
[https-teamsiteServer]: Setup Started...
[https-teamsiteServer]: TeamSite Redirector 6.5.0 Build 41235 Interwoven 20040928 Ready
[https-teamsiteServer]: [LS ls1]
http://atlsdcg1.nextel.com, port 1055 ready to accept requests
[https-teamsiteServer]: startup: server started successfully
Success!
The server https-teamsiteServer has started up
The preview works then, but the ssi does not do anything..
I have also set the iplanet config to parse shtml files.
I have gone into the webd conf (http.conf.template added the server parse handler.
#
# To use server-parsed HTML files
#
AddType text/html .shtml
AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
Is there a specific value to add to [iwproxy_plugin_remap] that starts the use of SSI includes?
Is there a checklist of things that need to be completed to turn on SSI in Preview in TEamsite. We're using 6.5 teamsite. solaris. and iplanet 6.0
Thanks,
Dhruv