Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Integration with FAST Search?
Tbag
I've heard a rumor that's there a "plugin between TeamSite and FAST"...whatever that means.
I've spend all of...oh....3 minutes looking around for anything above and beyond the vendor partner page on interwoven.com and I haven't seen much in the way of documentation or advertising for a plugin or integration setup.
Does anyone know if there's any formal connection between TeamSite and a FAST implementation?
Thanks in advance,
Tom
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
smenon
There is no official "productized" integration between TeamSite and FAST at the repository level. There have been field implementations of this - mostly in the context of applications built on top of TeamSite.
--Sunil Menon
Sr. Product Manager
Interwoven, Inc.
kshishir
Is there any Implementation already done using FAST Search. We have a project wherein we are using FAST search. I am confused about how to integrate it. Could you please help me in getting the details about Interwoven FAST integration and what are the things to be kept in mind while integrating with FAST Search.
motlnt
We have done similar implementation before.FAST basically provides APIs to do so.All you need is have callouts from Teamsite to invoke this APIs and you will need some proxy remapping also.