Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Remove Workflow Tab ?
nipper
Hey
I am trying to remove the workflow tab on cc-pro TS 6.5 SP2 on Solaris
I thought I could remove this line:
<tab id="iw.ccpro.workflow.tab" target="_top"/>
from:
/usr/iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/reference/etc/conf/ref_ccpro_ui_common.xml
and rebuilding the GUI, no luck
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
I thought the only place one could do customisations, were the *_custom.xml files.. and iwov_delete command was indetnded for deletion.
I have not tried to remove the tab... though
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Adam Stoller
Greg is correct - you need to modify the ui_custom.xml file and add an entry to do the iwov-delete of the workflow tab (not sure *why* you want to do this - but I'll ignore that for now) - once you've made that change, then you need to rebuild the toolkit with make_toolkit.ipl as per the UICG
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com