I've noticed an issue in the VDM when traversing virtual docs that ours will not load past the second level. It just sits there and continues to show the load sign.
We have found that if you select the virtual document and when the VDM loads, select Display All that you can then traverse the document.
We recently started working on the Arbortext WDK Adapter and found that the VDM works here, however, when you select "Edit in Arbortext" after the file is checked out, and the working side loads, it reloads back to the top of the virtual doc.
Does anyone know how to modify how the screen refreshes? If you can tell me the CLASS that is used I'm sure I can figure it out, but I really don't know which class is used.
This isn't a showstopper, just an inconvenience.
Thanks, any information pertaining to this would be helpful.
Joe