Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 6.1 File Import Problems after Installing SP2
B80116
TS 6.1, SP2
Windows 2000
We just installed SP2 on our TeamSite 6.1 installation, and have encountered a problem during file imports in ContentCenter Standard. If the file being imported already exists in the workarea, when the user gets to the "Import Overwrite" screen where he/she is prompted to "select the file(s) you would like to import and replace", the checkbox next to the file name is not there. So, the user cannot select the file he/she would like to import and replace. If they check the box next to the "Name" heading, which should select all files, and click Next, they are taken back to the CCStd home page, and the file does not get imported.
I have attached a screenshot of the "Import Overwrite" screen to clarify what I am talking about.
Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this (other than uninstalling SP2)?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
B80116
Well, I TRIED to attach a screenshot.
ccprofessional
Have you contacted Support to verify this is not a bug?
B80116
Nope, but I will do so.
Migrateduser
FYI, we just ran into this ourselves...
I installed patch 1597 (released 8/11/05 for windows TS 6.1 SP2), and the problem is fixed...
the release notes for the patch includes in the fixed bugs the following:
* Bug ID 58931
No checkbox showed besides files to be imported.
cheers,
-Rori
ProductCategory.rptdesign