Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deploying Relational Data
tjmoretto
Hi. I have a very simple example where I am attempting to deploy data to two different tables (TABLE_A and TABLE_B). TABLE_A is my root group and contains a foreign key reference to TABLE_B (think of TABLE_B as a lookup table). When I attempt to run this example, I am getting an error stating the following: "DAS: ERROR:Unable to build the query for group TABLE_A"
Does anyone know if DD is capable of deploying this type of relational data? (NOTE: I know this will work if I change my root group to be TABLE_B, but in my real scenario I will have more than one lookup table that is tied to TABLE_A).
Attached are my datacapture.cfg, databasemapping.xml, and log files.
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
No, you can't do this. Otherwise Table A is not really the parent, or root group.
Mariam