Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwov to xml dcr type migration
System
I'm thinking about migrating an existing template with a DCR type of iwov to a DCR type of xml. Has anyone done this? What needs to be done to convert the existing DCR's into the new format?
I apologize in advance if this has already been answered. My quick search of the forum didn't turn up anything.
Thanks!
Lerxst
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
I don't think there are any automated routines to do that.
You could write a kind of presentation template that will convert old type of DCRs into new ones.
however, why one need to to this? do you have a specific requirement?
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
RonaldV
Hi,
maybe thi spost of mine could help you:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=PRODUCTS_TEAMSITE&Number=71487&Search=true&Forum=All_Forums&Words=xsl%20dcr%20xml&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=1month&Main=68192
it shows the xsl to do so but you must yourself write a wrapper around it that will go over all dcr's and call the xlst for it.
Hope this helps,
Ronald
TS65 Sp1
Win2k Sp4
OD602
Migrateduser
This is a great starting point. I should be able to figure it out from here. Thanks for your help!
gzevin
XSLT is good (and I use it more and more), however, IMO, specifically for IWOV-type DCRs IWOV's own API suits much better.
However, if someone feels more comfortable with XSL, why not?
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU