Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IE freezes on import
monicac
Hi,
When importing an asset file into Teamsite, if after starting the import process, the user moves the window focus to another program and then returns to Teamsite to continue working, the IE window is completely frozen and must use CTRL+ALT+DEL to end the program and reopen Teamsite. Once reopened, the file seems to have imported correctly.
Environment:
WindowsXP with Java 1.5. , TS 5.5.2
Any idea as to what could be causing the above problem ?
Thanks,
Monica.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
what SP Level of 5.5.2 and what version of IE? Please be advised that 5.5.2 has reached end-of-life. You should give serious thought to an upgrade strategy.
Regards,
lissa
guitarist
I have had this problem occur with a few users. I updated their java, cleared the cache and that solved their problem.
monicac
Hey,
you updated Java to what version ??
Thanks!
monicac
Hi lissa,
IE version is 6. Yes, plans to upgrade are going on but then that would end up taking some time... !
Thanks!
guitarist
I just updated to the latest version... I don't recall what version number... just the latest.