Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Getting list of user's workareas
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.1 SP1
Solaris 2.8, Linux 3.0
We are attempting to create a customized JSP that allows a user to select multiple destination paths to copy a file to. I don't see any method defined in the CS SDK that will allow me to get the list of workareas that the logged in user has access to. This list is currently being retrieved on the CC Standard Forms and Workareas home page portlets. I took a look at the code behind them and it appears to be using the following:
<context:use var="areaCtx"
contextClass="com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.filesys.context.AreaContext" />
<%
final CSArea[] workareas = areaCtx.getAreas();
%>
And then the workarea list is handled using some JSP tag libraries. How can we programatically get this information. I would rather not have to bring in all of the classes and context references that are being made inside of this JSP.
Let me know if there is a way of getting access to this. I am not sure how we would access the entire backing store, since the logged in user's permissions wouldn't allow this.
Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet