Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
cdata in description
K_SATO
Hi, all.
I think I cannot use "CDATA" for html tags in description of datacapture.cfg.
TS6.1 SP1 does not support this?
I know I can use cdata in this way on TS6.1 SP2.
Anyone knows about this difference between SP1 and SP2?????
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kaalraa
If you see the release notes for SP2... then you would find that there is a fixed issue about the same thing you are talking aboout. For your help i have copied the exact wordings of the Release notes.
56324 Regression: Link appears but is not active in a data capture template description element.
I hope this would make you comfortable and also when you can use SP2... then what is the need for using SP1 as there are many other things as well which has been fixed alongwith.
~ aks
K_SATO
Thank you, kaalraa.
I read that in release note, but I couldn't understand LINK means html tags.
My English....
I think I should consider about the other way instead of desciption, because I can't use SP2 with some reasons.
Thank you again.
kaalraa
I think you can use FormAPI on the event and change the description dynamically. I am not able to think over for any other alternative for the requirement.
~ aks