When I double click to open DQman, this is what I get.
How can I resolve this. My dfc.properties is correctly configured. dmcl.dll and dmcl40.dll copied in C:windows. I'm using documentum 6.7 Thanks !
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
Try to use '–ForceDMCL' parameter when starting 'C:\Program Files (x86)\dqMan\dqman.exe', ofcourse without quotes ''....
CMD: dqman.exe –ForceDMCL
Directory C:\Program Files (x86)\dqMan\ has to include dmcl40.dll and dmcl.ini , this way you get dqMan as a removable media, you can copy C:\Program Files (x86)\dqMan\ directory to USB stick...
: You are talking here about installing dqMan as client on desktop, right?
Please consider moving this question as-is (no need to recreate) to the proper forum for maximum visibility. Questions written to the users' own "Discussions" space don't get the same amount of attention and can go unanswered for a long time.
You can do so by selecting "Move" under ACTIONS along the upper-right. Then search for: "Documentum" and select the first result that appears. This will relocate it to the Developer Network space of the Documentum community.
Documentum
For further guidance on engaging with the communities for Documentum and related products, please refer to the
IIG Communities Getting Started Guide.
Is there an answer to this question? I am getting the same error with dqman.
>> dmcl.dll and dmcl40.dll copied in C:windows.
Copy dmcl.dll to the installation directory of dqMan - C:\Program Files (x86)\dqMan. dmcl40.dll is only necessary if you plan to connect to DCTM 4i or 5. I suggest to use dmcl.dll since it will automatically look for the dfc.properties in C:\Documentum\config. BTW - did you configure your dfc.properties properly?
Make sure that DFC is installed (i.e. dfc.jar) and dfc.properties is correct.
Make sure that you only have dmcl.dll.
Yes , I'm using dqman as client on desktop. Let me try your suggestions and I'll get back to you. Thanks !!
Thanks . It worked !!
Now you're forcing dqMan to use dmcl40.dll first...
Hi,
I have tried above mentioned steps but i am still facing the same error window. Any suggestion?