Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Virtulization guidlines
Antharix
Hello All,
I am trying virtualization and in the processes attempting move the TS Help content to workarea "/default/main/WORKAREA/help".
I tried with the following regex without success. Please advice.
_regex=(.*)/iw-cc/ccpro/help/(.*)=$1/default/main/WORKAREA/help/$2
TIA.
Env :
TS6.1 Solaris 2.8
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Antharix
Here is a catch:
Virtualization is achievable at branch level.
So I do i go about in achieving my goal, which is to move the help files into a WORKAREA and then access the same (As is currently accessible).
Please advice
TIA
HiddenRowsProblem.rptdesign
JonathonG
I doubt you'll be able to successfully re-locate the help files via proxy rules. This is because, IIRC, requests to the 'iw-cc' area do not go through the TeamSite proxy. If you absolutely
have
to do this, you might be able to change the TeamSite Apache server's configuration to point that path to another location, but this kind of change would probably be considered unsupported by Interwoven, and would most likely be lost upon upgrade/patch.
Jonathon
Interwoven Developer
Allstate, Inc.
Adam Stoller
Why not use a workflow or trigger to copy (or deploy) the help files into the location supported via the UICG?
I haven't personally mucked around with customizing help files but I'm pretty sure there's a whole section in the UICG about how to do it in an officially supported manner.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Antharix
How about replacing the "Help" link with a custom link?