Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iManageExtensibility OnCreateNewProfile event fire
Galcho
Hello guys,
I have the following problem:
I have myown AddIn for MS Word which uses iManO2K.iManageExtensibility and catches all it's events.
Most of them I checked and they works fine.
I found that
OnCreateNewProfile
cannot be used because the code in it is never executed.
The main goal is to catch objImportCmd passed by
OnCreateNewProfile
event and catch pImportCmd_OnInitDialog as I need to performsome additional action prior displaying dialog.
I use same technique to catch pEditProfileCmd_OnInitDialog as I catch OnEditProfile get objEditProfileCmd and after this Iplace code for
pEditProfileCmd_OnInitDialog.
P.S I am using VB6 with Office 2003and WorkSite 8.0
Thank in advance
Galin Iliev
Senior Software Develoepr
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
If you're using the EAI mode, which is set in this key:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Interwoven\WorkSite\8.0\Integration\Options]
"EnhancedApplicationIntegrationOpen"=dword:00000001
"EnhancedApplicationIntegrationSave"=dword:00000001
1=EAI; 0=Classic
you will need to sink into the OnIManFileSave event instead. The OnCreateNewProfile is reserved for Classic mode use.
[VBA] ' Class module
Private WithEvents objExtensibilitySink As iManO2K.iManageExtensibility
Private WithEvents objIManFileSaveCmdSink As IMANEXT2Lib.IManFileSaveCmd
Public Sub SinkIManageExtensibility( _
objExtensibility As iManO2K.iManageExtensibility)
Set objExtensibilitySink = objExtensibility
End Sub
Private Sub objExtensibilitySink_OnIManFileSave(ByVal objIManFileSaveCmd As Object)
Set objIManFileSaveCmdSink = objIManFileSaveCmd
End Sub
Galcho
Hi jny,
Thank you vey much for your reply.
Although it was very detailed and gave me direction I am unable to achieve my goals.
I have different problem now: <b>In VB6 Object browser I cannot find OnIManFileSave event for iManageExtensibility object</b>
I am using iManOXP.dll ver. 8.0.0.46
I tried with iManO2K.dll ver. 8.0.0.46 for Office 2000 but I still cannot find OnIManFileSave event
Galin Iliev
Senior Software Developer
Galcho
I found DeskSite 8.0. SP1 on this website and when I installed I got new dlls.
Everything works now.
Thank you very much.
Galin Iliev
Senior Software Developer