Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Getting error on clicking CONTENT Tab
rohitspathak123
I am using TeamSite 6.1 on Win 2000 SP4 box .
Whenever I click on CONTENT tab on content center I sometimes get following error message box "Unable to find link instance fs_navigate_to_parent"
Screen shot attached
Pls let me know why this happens .
Also sometime when I click on Workflow TAB then nothing appears on RIGHT frame & screen goes WHITE .
Regards
Rohit Pathak
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
What flavor of Windows 2000 (i.e. Advanced Server? Professional?) and was this implementation ever working for you?
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
rohitspathak123
I am using TS 6.1 on Win 2000 SERVER Version 5.00.2198 SP4 .
Yes this implementation is working & only sometimes it gives error like this .
I get some javascript error like 'fw_widgets not defined'
Some more screen shot attached
Regards,
Rohit Pathak
kshitiz
Are you trying to click any link before the page is fully loaded? Because I've observed that in CC Pro, some javascript errors do come if you click anything before the CC Pro is fully loaded.
Kshitiz Sharma
BT Wholesale | CMS
Mahindra British Telecom