Good morning All!!
TeamSite: 6.1
DataDeploy- 5.6
dcr-type ="xml"
I am trying to deploy nested replicants to a Oracle database. It works if I specify only one level of replicants. But when I specify both levels, it says Deploy Done but doesn't do any update in the database entries
This is how the problematic portion of my DD schema looks like:
<group name="subLevel" table="PA_LEFTNAV_DETAIL" root-group="no">
<attrmap>
<column name="LEFTNAV_ID" data-type="INTEGER" value-from-field="productLeftNav/0/topLevelReplicant/0/topLevelID/0" is-replicant="no" allows-null="no"/>
<column name="LEFTNAV_DETAIL_ID" data-type="INTEGER" value-from-field="productLeftNav/0/topLevelReplicant/0/subLevelReplicant/[0-8]/subLevelID/0" is-replicant="yes" allows-null="no"/>
<column name="LABEL" data-type="VARCHAR2(100)" value-from-field="productLeftNav/0/topLevelReplicant/0/subLevelReplicant/[0-8]/subLabel/0" is-replicant="yes" allows-null="no"/>
<column name="URL" data-type="VARCHAR2(500)" value-from-field="productLeftNav/0/topLevelReplicant/0/subLevelReplicant/[0-8]/subLink/0" is-replicant="yes" allows-null="no"/>
</attrmap>
<keys>
<primary-key>
<key-column name="LEFTNAV_DETAIL_ID"/>
</primary-key>
<foreign-key parent-group="topLevel">
<column-pair parent-column="LEFTNAV_ID" child-column="LEFTNAV_ID"/>
</foreign-key>
</keys>
</group>
It works if I have
productLeftNav/0/topLevelReplicant/0/subLevelReplicant/[0-8]/subLabel/0 or
productLeftNav/0/topLevelReplicant/[0-8]/subLevelReplicant/0/subLabel/0 but when I have
productLeftNav/0/topLevelReplicant/[0-8]/subLevelReplicant/[0-8]/subLabel/0 this does not work.
DD does not throw any error, it says deployment successful but doesn't update any database entry.
What am I missing here?
PA_LEFTNAV_DETAIL does not have any primary key, could that be part of the issue?
Thanks in advance!!
-cliff
Edited by cliffhanger on 08/31/05 09:06 AM (server time).