Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Report that shows edition name?
tgerber
I wanted to use the OD Admin report to create a custom report that shows the last 5 editions published and sorted by web site. We have about 50 web sites we support.
I am not sure what tables/columns to use for this report.
Is there a way to do that via the OD Admin reports screens? Has anyone done a report like this who can help me?
Thx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tgerber
I managed to write a report as follows:
DISTINCT IWOD_MANIFESTS.SRC_DIR, IWOD_DEPLOYMENTS.COMP_TIME from IWOD_MANIFESTS, IWOD_DEPLOYMENTS where IWOD_MANIFESTS.DEP_UUID=IWOD_DEPLOYMENTS.DEP_UUID AND IWOD_DEPLOYMENTS.status = 'COMPLETED' AND IWOD_DEPLOYMENTS.DEP_NAME LIKE 'production%' ORDER BY IWOD_MANIFESTS.SRC_DIR ,IWOD_DEPLOYMENTS.COMP_TIME DESC
This gives us what we need. The edition name is part of the SRC_DIR field. Its not separate like we'd like but it will do.