Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Integration Dialog
DavidBLP
Hi,
We are using Desksite 8.0 SP1 without Enhanced Dialogs. I have created an new ICommand in VB that I want to use instead of the IManExt.OpenCmd. My ICommand checks for certain profile information of the selected document(s) and displays a message to the user. I have changed the registry setting for Desksite to make a call to my command rather than the default. (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\InterwovenWorksite\8.0\Desksite\Commands\Menus\Document) and this works well.
I would like to change the Integration Dialog (Open) to use the same ICommand as our users generally open documents from within Word using File\Open. I cannot see how I should edit the registry to override the standard Open command in the Open dialog. The open commands, as I understand, are dynamically set depending on the CommandList specified when using the DocOpenDlg object.
I would be very grateful for any guidance with this
Thanks
David
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
DavidBLP
After having a think about this I understand in my situation with Word I should use the registry key for hijacking ICommands in Integrated applications as outlined in the Creating Custom Commands document.
For the open command I have used
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Interwoven\WorkSite\Add-Ins\Commands\Online]
"Open"="MyWrapper.MyCommand"
David