Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
login page customization
remyah
Hi,
Once the teamsite login username /passoword is entered, I want to post the contents to my custom jsp file for a processing. Once the processing is over it has to follow the default flow.
I tried to post the contents to my own jsp by making changes in teamsite/auth/login.jsp. But still the request is not routed to my jsp. It is following the default flow.
Any one knows how to post the request to my own jsp.
Thanks...
Remyah
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
What is your custom jsp doing?
stefanmaier
Hi Remyah,
the file ...\teamsite\auth\login.jsp contains a HTML form, therein is a action parameter.
If you click on the submit-button (logon button on the TS stat page) the action parameter is dynamically build through some javascript code.
Perhaps you try to modify this code, so that the action parameter refers to your own new jsp page...
Stefan
remyah
In TS 5.5.2 we have implemented option for changing the teamsite password. When the user password expires it will prompt user for changing the password as soon as he enters Teamsite. We have implemented this using jsp and perl with NIS+. As we are moving to TS 6.5 now, I am trying to do the same there also.
I have already tried changing the action URL in login.jsp. But it executes my custom jsp only when I enter correct password in the login screen. If I give wrong password it is not executing my jsp. So when I click on the login button, still it is doing some other validation before my jsp starts. I am just trying to figure out where exactly I need to do customization.
Bill Klish
We added a change password link inside of the Content Center user interface to let users change their passwords. We don't have anything as complex as you detail with detecting expired passwords, but our TeamSite servers are only located on the Intranet.