Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Another Bug
Nicholas
While navigating the local files thru browse dialog, it always comes with initial directory (not coming the previous directory context).
-- Nicholas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ccprofessional
Have you verified this is a bug with iw support? If so, it will help us all to have the bug id.
SAMPLE1.rptdesign
Nicholas
I don't know it is filed already by someone else, just waiting for someone from Interwoven to llok on this thread.
-- Nicholas
ccprofessional
If you want some 'official' feedback you should contact Support ;-)
I dont quite understand your usecase. What version of TS, ccpro or ccstd?
SAMPLE1.rptdesign
Migrateduser
the post is in the "Worksite MP Product Line" forum, so I don't think it's a TS bug, for a change LOL...
but I'd echo the "contact Interwoven support" to get some official action on this (verification and/or bug number)...some Interwoven folks do monitor the forums, but it's not intended to be a substitute for the official support channels...
cheers,
-Rori
Nicholas
I dont quite understand your usecase. What version of TS, ccpro or ccstd?
What are you talking about? It is WorkSite MP Forum.
-- Nicholas