Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy to a BEA WebLogic Portal
System
Hi!
I am in the process of working out an interface design between BEA WebLogic Portal 8.1 SP4 and TeamSite 6.5
The two (i.e. portal and teamsite) are to be hosted on different servers and I plan to use the OpenDeploy tool to publish the content onto the portal server.
After publishing, I want to push metadata about the content into the BEA portal repository. Note that I do not want to use the BulkLoader adapter as I do not want to push content into the portal repository; just the metadata.
Given this situation, how do I get OpenDeploy to publish the metadata and how do I read the metadata into the BEA portal repository.
thanks in advance,
Mani
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
you are crossposting in different forums. not nice.
BulkLoader can upload metadata only. RTFM.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
Sorry about the cross posting
I think the BulkLoader does require content to be specified "
http://e-docs.bea.com/wlp/docs81/bulkloader/bulkloader.html".
gzevin
your 'content' could be a blank html file as well.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU