Timeout element in dummy task via WFconstructor
Hi,
I am using WFconstructor.pm (perl module) to create a workflow template. After the approver approves some content, I want the workflow to timeout (based on the the user entered date/time) until a certain time and then after that time, I want it to transition to the next task. My code looks something like below. The problem I am running into is that it complains about something like this: Missing timeout element in the dummy task. I tried running the job in the debug mode and looked at the job XML file and I see the timeout element right ther in the dummy task!
Any ideas/help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
V.
Here is the code (partial):
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Tasks are declared here.
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
declare_task("review",
name => "Review",
description => "Review",
type => "grouptask",
sharedby => $sharedby,
areavpath => $iw_workarea,
readonly => TRUE
);
declare_task("timeout_till_submit_deploy",
name => "Timeout Till Submit & Deploy Time",
description => "Timeout till submit & deploy time",
type => "dummytask",
owner => $iw_user,
areavpath => $iw_workarea,
);
declare_task('submit',
name => "Submit",
description => "Submit",
type => "submittask",
owner => $iw_areaowner,
areavpath => $iw_workarea,
unlock => TRUE,
savecomments => TRUE
);
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Linking the tasks:
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
link_tasks('review', 'timeout_till_submit_deploy','Approve');
link_tasks('timeout_till_submit_deploy', 'submit', 'Submit');
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Actual setting the timeout in the timeout dummy task -
# $wf_deploy_date_time is a user selected time in MMDDYYYYHHMM format.
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
set_task_property('timeout_till_submit_deploy', 'timeout', $wf_deploy_date_time);
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Here is what the dummy task looks like in the XML file. Seems fine to me or am I wrong?
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<dummytask name="Timeout Till Submit & Deploy Time" owner="SRCPRDO1\Administrator" description="Timeout till submit & deploy time">
<areavpath v="/default/main/Working/WORKAREA/content_wa"/>
<timeout v="111020051745">
<succ v="Submit"/>
</timeout>
<activation>
<pred v="Review"/>
</activation>
</dummytask>