Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
error when register extend attribute on viewset
System
I extend wsmp objects and create new lib,
then in web component config page, I create a new viewset and try to register the extended metadata, but wsmp return me a error message:
base document not found!
how to solve it ?
thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
when I save it again, I succeed.
for wsmp config , it happens many times for many configuration.
anyway, I can go ahead.
Nicholas
Are you making some changes ro just go back, again save and fine?
Thanks Nicholas
Migrateduser
Can you please post the error from worksitemp.log file?
Thanks,
Bijoy
Migrateduser
Are you making some changes ro just go back, again save and fine?
Thanks Nicholas
no any changes, just do it again.
although it still show error, but it save the messages.
Migrateduser
Hi,
Can you please post the worksitemp.log with the error message you are getting? This does not seem to be a general bug; it is probably caused by something in your current environment, I guess. I can help you to resolve this issue if you would like to.