Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite files/dir not available for access
sabih
I am having a strange issue with teamsite 5.5.2. Everything was fine yesterday but somehow today when as an Admin we create a new directory, import or create a new file, "N/A" appears in front of directories/files and are not accessible. The problem is not occuring as a Master user.
e.g.
abc [N/A]
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ccprofessional
There is more than one possible reason for this. You may be able to find some kb on this. Or, contact support
sabih
Support guy has no idea. He suggested an iwreset -a which I did but didn't change anything. As a last resort he suggested to restart the server which I don't want to at this stage since its Solaris and the services are not setup to restart automatically.
ccprofessional
What is your TS service pack level?
I remember some bugs related to zero file sizes in older versions of TS.
How's the filesystem doing? can you see files (and sizes) from iw-mount without problems?