ECM solution 1.1
TeamSite 6.1 SP1
Solaris 2.8
I am just curious about getting access to WorkSite using the ECM connector. I have an account on worksitemp.interwoven.com and was wondering if I could use that in my proof of concept. If it is, I need to know what belongs in the config file for the server address, and the library configuration section.
The connector.xml file that is bundled with the ECM solution is below, I have filled in what I think is the server name, was just curious if someone can provide me the other information. I just want access to a sample area that I can throw some documents into to illustrate the concept.
<section id="worksite">
<!--
The name of the WorkSite MP cluster
-->
<item name="mp_server"
value="worksitemp.interwoven.com" />
<!--
The name of WorkSite user that servers as a TeamSite proxy
-->
<item name="user"
value="USERNAME" />
<!--
The password of WorkSite user that servers as a TeamSite proxy
-->
<item name="password"
value="ENCRYPTED_PASSWORD" />
<!--
The (optional) domain of WorkSite user that servers as a TeamSite proxy
-->
<item name="domain"
value="mydomain.com" />
<!--
The URL used to import WorkSite assets
-->
<item name="import_url"
value="
http://localhost/iw-cc/worksiteimport" />
<!--
The URL used to link WorkSite assets. This is only need
by the iwov_worksite_link tag.
-->
<item name="link_url"
value="
http://CMS_SERVER/worksitemp/showItem.htm" />
<!--
The default directory within a TeamSite workarea under the
imported WorkSite assets will be stored.
This value can be overridden by the iwov_worksite_import tag
-->
<item name="import_destination"
value="imported/docs" />
<!--
Log level setting.
Possible values: off/fatal/error/debug/warn/info/all
-->
<item name="log_level"
value="debug" />
<!--
Each sub-section within the worksite section represent a Library.
The 'id' is the name of the library.
It can also specify the following parameters:
proxy_user_uid
proxy_user_password (encrypted)
cache_manager_uid
cache_manager_password (encrypted)
For example:
<section id="Benelux">
<item name="proxy_user_uid"
value="ProxyUser" />
<item name="proxy_user_password"
value="6295348E23A69A5DB6B7260B616450C8" />
<item name="cache_manager_uid"
value="CacheManager" />
<item name="cache_manager_password"
value="8ECE09D9BADDC94AED0F62C86892451D" />
</section>
-->
</section>
Let me know if this is not possible/available.
Thanks,
-Bill