Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
AD synchronization.
System
Has anyone figured out a way to synchronize Worksite MP over LDAP via SSL. I am not confortable with the program authenticating over my network in clear text.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
Have you done something on this. What problem you are facing?
Better if you can write more text for your problem.
Thanks Nicholas
sortChartData.txt
TestReport.rptdesign
Migrateduser
When synchronizing my users over LDAP, importing into my trustees, I would like to synchronize over port 636, not 389. I am not comfortable with an administrator's password being sent over the network in clear text.
So, I am going in the Library manager to import trustees over LDAP... and putting in my domain credentials, however, I have called interwoven, and they told me there is no way without using a wrapper to get this over ssl vs clear text.