Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
capitalization in staging area problem
johnmcdaniel
Windows Teamsite 6.5sp1
I have a file that was submitted with the wrong case, e.g. M05.gif needs to be m05.gif I am not able to simply rename it... I have to delete, submit, put the file back with the right filename, submit.
Problem is, even after doing that, the file in the staging area is M05.gif. The file in the workarea has correct case, but the one in staging does not.
Have others experienced this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnmcdaniel
Noticed something odd. The content center UI shows this file with a capital M but when looking at the IFS volume, it has a lower-case m.
I just exaxmined my manifest from a deployment and it did indeed deploy a file with the right (lower-case) filename. So this is merely a UI issue. Everything else seemed to do what was necessary.