Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCR file on disk is different from TS GUI
DevCat
Hi,
Sometimes for a modified DCR file, I see inconsistence between what’s in the disk (/default/main/…..) and what I see from TeamSite GUI.
I first modify a value of a DCR field from TeamSite GUI, then click “finish” button to save it. I open it again from TeamSite, everything is what I expect. But when I go to the disk backend and open it. It’s still the old version without my new change.
What can be wrong?
Thanks
Jiong
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
I'm assuming you're on Solaris...
This probably has something to do with the cached mount-point vs. the non-cached mount-point. If you look at the file through /.iwmnt/default/... instead of /default/... do you see the change?
Jonathon
Interwoven Developer
Allstate, Inc.