Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SmartContext Editor
jiten
Hi,
I have 4 apsx pages generated with DCR (Data Capture Record). Now I have main aspx page, where I inlcude all generated aspx pages.
But I get only one smartcontext edittor for main page and no smartcontext editor for rest of the inlcuded pages which are from DCR.
Please let me know if there is any way to get smart context editor for all the included pages.
Regards
Jitendra
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If you're using "frames" to load the pages - then there should be a way (there used to be anyway) to set the SCE to show up one per frame rather than once for the entire framework.
If you're using inclusion directives - then there is only one page as far as the web browser / TeamSite is concerned so you will only get one SCE toolbar
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
IwovHeather
Code Attached from Jiten's post