Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Remove an existing workarea & branch
aby_sam
We have number of branches & workarea in TeamSite production.
Of this, we would like to remove one branch & its corresponding workarea (only one wa for that branch to be removed).
I 've removed all the contents in the wa & deployed them. Now that all the contents are cleaned up from the branch. I would like to remove the content classes, workarea, staging area & editions & finally the branch. I'm sure this issue must have been discussed in the past. So if someone could atleast provide the url to the past discussions Can someone give me some thoughts.
Thanks in advance.
TS 6.1, AIX 5.2
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Through the GUI - select the branch and then
File > Delete
Through the command line:
iwrmbr
vpath-of-branch
If you remove the branch, it will remove the workarea, staging area and editions too.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
aby_sam
Thanks Fish, I 've removed using the CLT. But curious to know whether it'll all get reflected in the iw-store also.
Adam Stoller
It should as far as I know - haven't done it in a long time ...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
error.bmp