Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
submit.cfg
niks
Hi,
I have a problem regarding submit.cfg
Following is the submit.cfg
CASE-SENSITIVE=NO
RULES
{
^/default/main/VMNS/WORKAREA/.*$ # any workarea in the VMNS
{
/vts/static/content/.* {
gid=vmns perm=775
}
/vts/static/content/corpnews/.* {
gid=vx_corporate perm=775
}
/vts/static/content/corpgallery/.* {
gid=vx_corporate perm=775
}
/vts/static/content/faqs/.* {
gid=vx_cac perm=775
}
}
}
I want all the directories under /vts/static/content/ vmns group permittion except corpnews,corpgallery and faqs. But when I implement this submit.cfg all the directories have vmns group permission including corpnews,corpgallery and faqs where I have put different group permission for this. How to sort this out.Please help me to sort it out.
Thanks in advance
Regards,
niks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
You need to re-order your expressions. Paths are processed through the submit.cfg in a "first-match" manner. So, with the way you have it now, they all get matched by the first regular expression. Simply move that one to the bottom, and your problem should be resolved.
Jonathon
Interwoven Developer
Allstate, Inc.