Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Automatically selecting FileSite Default View
sleclerc
This message applies to FileSite 8.0 SP1.
I have 3 separate databases, A, B, and C. Each database has it's own metadata requirement, so we are using the fields differently in each database. For instance,
Database Field Caption
-------------- -------- -------------
A Custom5 Category
B Custom5 Milestone
C Custom5 Department
I would like to have a different "FileSite Default View" created in FileSite for each database so that when a user browses a folder in database A it shows the appropriate "FileSite Default View" for that database. Is there any way that this can be done?
If not, is there any way that I can set a value in a folder's properties so that it applies a specific FileSite view when viewing that folder, similar to the way that the FileSite Email View is automatically selected if a folder has an email address assigned to it? This would satisfy the requirements I was looking for above.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet