Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Trustee Browsing in slave libraries
NateEnt
In a mulit-library configuration I have 2 libraries (Test 1 and Test2) based on the standard worksitemp40.dat schema. Test1 has a master realm (called Test1Realm). I created a few users (User1,User2 etc.) in Test1Realm including one called 'trusteemgr' whom I added to the 'Trustee Browsers' group for the one facility and also made him a Trustee Manager at the realm level.
Test 2 Library has a slave realm which is a slave of Test1Realm. Turned on replication and the users replicate fine between them.
Now to my issue:
I have some WOM code where I'm logging in as 'trusteemgr' and executing the 'library.getUserByLoginId("User1")'. When I execute this code against the master library (the library with the master realm) it returns the User1 user. When I execute against the Slave library/realm I get no record for this user. This even though I am a trustee manager and the trustees are replicated.
When I dug deeper into the db I found that the DIT_TRUSTEE_MANAGER table was not replicating. So in the master library db there was an entry for trusteemgr user in that table but not in the slave.
Heres the code:
This code snippet returned a user:
session = sessionMgr.createSimpleSession(appName,serverName);
session.logon("trusteemgr",password);
Library library = session.getLibraryByName("Test1"); //This is the MASTER library realm
try{User user=library.getUserByLoginId("User1");}catch(Exception e){logger.info(stack2string(e));}
This code snippet did not: (same code as the first, except the library is the one with the slave realm
session = sessionMgr.createSimpleSession(appName,serverName);
session.logon("trusteemgr",password);
Library library = session.getLibraryByName("Test2"); //This is the slave library/realm
try{User user=library.getUserByLoginId("User1");}catch(Exception e){logger.info(stack2string(e));}
I've also tried accessing users via other apis (library.searchTrustees(), library.getUserByReplicationID()) in the slave library/realm with no luck there either.
Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Nate
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
Logically you looks fine. may be replication process not completing.
did you checked logs, find any error?