Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DAS Not Updating after Event Sub System Down
nickcolorado
Hi,
I have what I hope is a quick question...
Running TS 6.5 sp2, I've noticed that if OpenDeploy is down, when it comes back up DAS is not updating our workarea metadata tables in the database. I do see that messages are getting written to the event subsystem tables in the database, but they are not getting consumed once DAS comes back up.
Can someone point me to which configuration file I need to check to make sure DAS consumes all events once it becomes available?
Thank you!!!
Nick Apel
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Have you tried restarting DAS after OD comes back up ... You probably need to start DAS again by doing an iwsyncdb -initial .... to get DD to start listening again.
Mariam
stefanmaier
Hi,
if you stop OpenDeploy and restart it later, DAS should work normally.
After your OD restart check your odbase.log:
There should be a line like "... *** DataDeploy Module Started ***".
You named this thread "DAS Not Updating after Event Sub System Down".
If OD+DAS is running and you restart your event subsystem,
I noticed on my system, that DAS isn't working correctly any more.
Only an OD restart solves this problem.
Regards
Stefan