Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Login/Logout timings
neilm
We are performance profiling of some of our .NET code which uses the WorkSite COM API and have found that session.logout() seems to take around 10 times longer than session.login() - 0.4 seconds vs 0.04 for trusted login.
Anyone have any background on why this might be and suggestions for ways of speeding up logout.
As background - we are looking to optimise our code and would like to shave time off wherever we can. The login/logout time is important for us as we treat all interactions with WorkSite as atomic and do not persist connections. This means we login/logout frequently but minimise connections to the server.
Cheers
Neil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
I am also facing the same kind of issue, once I give some command operation from the WSMP (using WOM), after execution browser hanging up for long time. I checked, it is logging OFF but browser is hanging up for long time. May be someone from Interwoven could explain why this is happening?
FYI, I have recommeded hardware setup.
Thanks Nicholas
dabird
Hello Nicholas,
This post should really be on the WS MP forum (
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/postlist.pl?Cat=&Board=worksitemp
).