Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Multiple Select & Concatenation
System
I'm using a multiple select on a DCT that allows the user to specify which Divisions (Human Resource, Information Services, etc) a piece of content is associated with. I'm also printing that information in the output of the presentation template as Keywords for search purposes (ASP Page).
In reference to Knowledge Base Article: 1663, I've implemented that in my TPL. However, when the page is generated, the value are concatenated, rather than deliminated by anything. By default, should they be deliminated by a comma? If not, how can we deliminate them?
DCT CODE:
<select required="t" multiple="t" size="5">
TPL CODE:
<meta http-equiv="keywords"
content= "<iw_iterate list="dcr.MetaData.DivisionKeywords" var="temp">
<iw_value name="temp"/>
</iw_iterate>">
OUTPUT:
<meta http-equiv="keywords" content= "Human ResourceInformation Services">
What I would like to see: <meta http-equiv="keywords" content= "Human Resource, Information Services">
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Try:
TPL CODE:
<meta http-equiv="keywords"
content= "{iw_iterate list="dcr.MetaData.DivisionKeywords" var="temp"}
{iw_value name="temp"}
,
{/iw_iterate}">
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com