Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Submit in 6.1
mpal
Hi All,
I have upgraded from TS 5.5.2 to TS 6.1
OS: Solaris 8
I got the following error when I submit a file using workflow through CCPRO UI
"Could not find available submit workflow templates for user "
But iam able to do the same while using WEBDESKPRO ui.
Can any one help me in solving this issue?
Thanx in advance
Mpal
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
The problem is you have no submit workflows configured for that branch. You must add one to available_templates.cfg.
I'm assuming you're talking about "Submit Direct"? If so, you need to either write your own submit direct workflow or use the configurable default submit workflow. I would recommend using the configurable default submit workflow. Either way you will need to add the workflow as a submit workflow in available_templates.cfg.
~Jeff