Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Not saving DCR-set hidden replicant field value
Srinivasa Talla
I am getting the following error after saving the DCR file.
save was unsuccessful. Invalid category/type null was
received.
I have hidden element in a replicant
<item name="Set" colspan="3">
<replicant min="1" max="2000">
<item name="ReplicantID" rowcontinue="f" colspan="1"> <description>Used
to identify QA Set</description> <hidden/> <text size="4" maxlength="4">
</text> </item>
This is the formAPI code, I am suspecting. If I comment the setValue
line, it is saving, otherwise it is giving the above error.
var updateItem = IWDatacapture.getItem(replicantValue + "[" +i+"]/ReplicantID"); alert("updateItem=" + updateItem + " " +updateItem.name);
//updateItem.setValue( i );
The above code is working fine in 5.5.2 but not working in 6.5.
After saving part of DCR looks like :
<item name="Set"><value><item name="ReplicantID"><value/></item>
<item name="Question"><value>a1vs</value></item>
<item name="Answer"><value>a2</value></item>
</value><value><item name="ReplicantID"><value/></item>
<item name="Question"><value>a2</value></item>
<item name="Answer"><value>a3</value></item>
1. Can we use replicants in 6.5?
2. Is there any change for setting a value of hidden replicant variable.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
cliffhanger
instead of
updateItem.setValue( i );
, try
updateItem.setValue( i +
""
);
Srinivasa Talla
Thanks cliffhanger. Yup, the problem got solved, but in documentation it is saying setValue(2)
and also it worked in 5.5.5. So, the method input should be string?
cliffhanger
So, the method input should be string?
Apparently so, that's what I experienced after our upgrade to 6.5.