Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VF Bullets
BlackNight
Hi All,
I am using TeamSite 6.5 on Solarise.
I have applided a new Stile sheet to the application. And I wont to create some bullets using that style sheet in VF.
But it is not working as I wonted. When I select the Bullets button the code was generated like
<ul>
<li><span class="ullidefault">a</span></li>
<li><span class="ullidefault">b</span></li>
<li><span class="ullidefault">c</span></li>
</ul>
but I cannot see any bullets. It must be like to see the bullets.
<ul>
<li class="ullidefault">a</li>
<li class="ullidefault">b</li>
<l class="ullidefault">c</li>
</ul>
What are the configeration changes do I have to do to get the out put as above?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
you might get a better response if you post this in the TeamSite templating (Forms Publisher forum).
We had this same issue and added references in our style sheet for <li> entries that set the appropriate style automatically.