This works fine in 5.5.2. Problem while upgrading to 6.5
1. Env : TS 6.5, Content Center Professional(CCP), windows 2003 enterprise
2. I have CCP, made changes in application_custom.xml , compiled using make_toolkit.ipl and restarted the server.
<param id="ccpro-use-tt-data" value="true">
How can I check, whether CCP took that values from .
3. What are the different check points I can follow
to run a workflow in 6.5 successfully.
4. I am sure, the workflow is not started, otherwise, where can I find
the error message, like workflow not found or errors in workflow, it aborted.
5. Initially I didn't find this iwjoberrors.log file on my server, I
just created a text file with the name. It is always showing 0 size.
Does it give any reason for error?
thanks
Srini
available_templates.cfg
<template_file name='Data Deploy Submit' path='PLC/PLC_data_submit.wft'>
<command_list>
<command value='tt_data' />
<command value='tt_deletedcr' />
<command value='all' include='no' />
</command_list>
<role_list>
<role value='author' include='yes' allusers='yes'/>
<role value='editor' include='yes' allusers='yes'/>
<role value='all' include='no' allusers='yes'/>
</role_list>
<branch_list>
<branch value="/default/main/shad/internet/md/Projects/HA888_95/WORKAREA/workarea/templatedata/Project_Templates/Contractor" include="yes" />
<branch value="all" include="no" />
</branch_list>
</template_file>
Edited by raot on 09/07/05 08:46 AM (server time).