Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
problem in submit.cfg
sachin_anjali
Hi,
I am getting a problem with submitcfg .
I have written these rules in submit.cfg
case-sensitive=no
rules
{
^/default/main/a/b/c/.*/WORKAREA/.*$
{
^.*/Profile/$ {uid=iwadmin gid=iwsProfile perm=775}
^.*/Profile/.*/$ {uid=iwadmin gid=iwspProfile perm=770}
^.*/Profile/?.*$ {uid=iwadmin gid=iwspProfile perm=770}
}
}
This mean that if the submitted file contain a folder called "Profile" then uid should come iwadmin and gid should come iwsProfile.
but the problem is if the submitted file contain " profiletest " folder it is applying the rules.
example.
suppose i am submitting the file called /.iwmnt/default/main/a/b/c/WORKAREA/content/templatedata/xyz/profiletest/business
then that submitted file getting the uid as iwadmin and gid as iwsProfile.
please help me. I have strucked over there.
I dont know much Regular Expressions.
help me out
Thanks&Regards
Surender
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
try running iwtestcfg on the file and post the results
birt.zip
Adam Stoller
Make sure to run iwreset (no flags) after changing the submit.cfg file - before running iwtestcfg
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
sachin_anjali
Thank you. now it is working after iwreset.
Thanks&Regards
Surender