Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
HI Heather
Bhargav Coca
How Often is the Members list updated on Devnet. Just curious, want to know how many people are out there in this world who are using Interwoven.
-Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Are you talking about the "User List"? If so, it is real time.
~Jeff
crosstab.txt
crosstab.rptdesign
Migrateduser
No, man... this:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showmembers.pl?Cat=&page=1
, although I would imagine that's also real-time.
Dave
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
datepickererror.jpg
jbonifaci
Isn't that what I said? That is the link for "User List" at the top of the page.
Lay off the crack...
~Jeff
Migrateduser
Oh, geez... maybe I *am* on the crack. I thought you were referring to "Who's Online", which is what I frequently check (although I don't know why as I rarely send private messages anyway).
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
Bhargav Coca
I rather had Top contributors in mind. That list is not real-time.
Thank you
jbonifaci
No, the top contributors was maintained by Lissa originally and is now maintained by Heather. I would assume she updates it whenever she sends out a new devnet digest with the latest contributor level announcements.
~Jeff
Bhargav Coca
Thank You
DJ_At_Work
well the main page of the forum states "13856 Registered User(s).".. but i can tell you that there isnt 13,856 active users. you can also go to the 'User List' and sort by total posts -
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showmembers.pl?Cat=&sb=8&page=1
Edited by DJ_At_Work on 01/04/06 01:59 PM (server time).
Migrateduser
Actually, I'm not sure if Heather has ever updated that list... I know that when the previous digest was sent out, it wasn't updated -- I just assume it may have gotten lost in the transition? I only know this because my "stone" is old and I've been amethyst for a while now -- there was a while when I wasn't posting anything, believe it or not!
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
jbonifaci
I know she does update it, because I hit aquamarine and was added to the hall of fame and it reflects that. She must just not like you Dave,
.
~Jeff
Bhargav Coca
She Doesn't like me either
jbonifaci
Well, in your defense, you just hit your level over the holidays. I'm sure Heather will get to it in the next couple of weeks.
~Jeff
Adam Stoller
****, ****, **** - I've had the same level "stone" for over 2000 posts now ;-)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
DUDE!! This is a family-friendly forum here at DevNet. Please leave that kind of language for the Suggestion Box or something. Bit Bucket is very high-brow.
Dave
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
first.jpg
second.jpg
three.jpg
jbonifaci
To help heather out, the levels highlighted red are out of date:
Rank
User Name
Total Posts
Current Level
Top Contributor Level
1
ghoti
7875
2nd Life - diamond
2nd Life - diamond
2
nipper
2445
ruby
ruby
3
Smitty77
2328
ruby
ruby
4
gzevin
1794
amethyst
amethyst
5
dave
1680
amethyst
emerald
6
john
1589
emerald
emerald
7
tscallan
1171
aquamarine
aquamarine
8
lissa
1164
aquamarine
aquamarine
9
Johnny
1123
aquamarine
aquamarine
10
iwovGraduate
1121
aquamarine
aquamarine
11
jbonifaci
1042
aquamarine
aquamarine
12
Dwayne
721
titanium
titanium
13
Ottawa_IWOV
658
platinum
platinum
14
james
620
platinum
platinum
15
robhuffstedtler
584
platinum
platinum
16
JonathonG
540
platinum
platinum
17
Michael
512
platinum
platinum
18
gfaus
506
platinum
platinum
19
krishna1288
476
platinum
N/A
20
Nicholas
450
platinum
platinum
21
bk99nd
448
platinum
platinum
22
brinko
433
platinum
platinum
23
bowker
427
platinum
platinum
24
lilleywhite
410
platinum
golden
25
MattP
365
golden
golden
26
tvaughan
358
golden
golden
27
DavidMusser
354
golden
golden
28
ProfessorX
345
golden
golden
29
akshat
344
golden
golden
30
cliffhanger
341
golden
golden
31
arthas76
338
golden
golden
32
Jeremy
334
golden
golden
33
jmeyer503
332
golden
golden
34
mogoo
322
golden
golden
35
nico
307
golden
golden
36
jny
297
golden
golden
37
LooseCannon
287
golden
golden
38
psank
285
golden
N/A
39
sunil_j
280
golden
golden
40
NathansDIS
279
golden
golden
41
lhdavis
268
golden
golden
42
herald10
258
golden
golden
43
smenon
252
golden
golden
44
bobwalden
238
golden
golden
45
stefanmaier
232
golden
golden
46
megamala
232
golden
golden
47
nacks
230
golden
golden
48
JimmyFat
230
golden
golden
49
brandon
226
golden
golden
50
mtariq
209
golden
golden
51
cc96ai
206
golden
N/A
52
iwovdave
203
golden
N/A
~Jeff
Migrateduser
Wow, Jeff... you're very... uhh... dedicated
, especially considering that you're accurately represented currently.
Seriously, I think your project might be a bit slow right now, no?
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
DJ_At_Work
wow, very fancy!! :-)
IwovHeather
Hi Guys,
Sorry for being so late to chime in on this. I have updated the contributor level page, it should be live by tomorrow (Jan 5). I usually synchonrize the new page with the release of a Digest as Jeff said but I will rush this one so that no one (lilleywhite, Dave) feel neglected. Thank you for the constant forum contributions. You guys keep DevNet alive.
Thanks Jeff for the updated list of members
. I'll try to keep everything updated more often.
The User page is real-time as was said, and the contribution page is updated by me, usually weekly to bi-weekly.
If you have any other recommendations or things that you want to see on DevNet, please let me know. I would love to hear from you.
Thanks,
Heather
Migrateduser
It's a curious thing that the contributor level page (or whatever we're calling it) isn't managed by... well... a CMS. As far as layout goes, it would seem to be a pain to keep that thing updated so often with all of the nested tables, etc., so why not "templatize" it?
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
jbonifaci
No problem Heather, glad I could help,
.
~Jeff
Bhargav Coca
Thanks Heather
IwovHeather
Hi Dave:
That's a good suggestion for improving the site! Thanks! I'll see what we can do to get that implemented.
Thanks,
Heather
IwovHeather
Hi,
The page with your contribution level is now updated!! Apologies for the delay.
Thanks everyone for all the great contributions.
Heather
Migrateduser
Rather than templatize it, why not automate it? Seems like all you're doing is pulling in data from various sources and compiling it in a pleasing way. Seems like you could do that programatically and have it updated realtime and then Heather could spend her time doing other more important things, right?
- Jason