Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Could not find matching Open Deploy client
tmb
I have a OpenDeploy which moves dcr's from one workarea to another.
It is scheduled and runs once a week.
Sporadically I receive the following error message "Could not find matching OpenDeploy client".
With in the OpenDeploy there is a DNR which runs a script to apply extended attributes to the receiving workarea.
OpenDepoy version 5.6.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Usually that message means your allowedHosts are not set properly. Are you sure your receiver is set to accept deployments from that base server? However, from your message it sounds like it works some of the time... You may need to post your odbase.xml and odnodes.xml files, config file, etc.
Mariam
tmb
I am attaching the odbase file.
This past Monday morning September 26, 2005 I received this error again. It ran correctly for 3 weeks.
Tuesday afternoon around 3:00 I ran the open deploy script and it received the error. At one time I thought it was because of running the extended attributes script within the open deploy was causing the problem. I had created another open deploy without the extended attributes script and ran that script and it also completed in error. I then tried again around 3:30 and they both completed in error again. At 4:00 I ran the open deploy script without the extended attributes script within it. It ran correctly. I then tried to run the open deploy script with the extended attributes script within it and it completed in error. Waited about 2 minutes and re-ran the open deploy script with the extended attributes script within it and it ran correctly. To me it seems to be some kind of contention.